Saturday, September 12, 2009

steven speilberg

I use to have these reoccuring nightmares whenever I had fevers. These nightmares were so terrifying that I would be reminded of them for several days afterwards. However, as hard I as try, for the longest time I could never reconstruct the the details of these nightmares when i am awake. It is perhaps little paradoxical to think that one can identify something that one cannot even remember, but I knew these were the same nightmares because I can remember the sensation of during the mist of having it. While nightmares are common amongst those of us who sleep, mine feels different :P, . My impression from others who have had nightmares is that they are usually able to recount a lot of the specific details in their dreams. Often they can vividly describe the events and happenings logically. This is not the case with my nightmare. As corny as it may sound, my nightmares were abstract, which in a certain elitist sense, is even more frightening. I was so frightening by my last nightmare that woke up in the of it. The sensation of my heart racing while lying down still was something i will never forget. My semi alert state was partially warped in fear, even with my eyes open,, I was still tense and breathing hard. As if I had just dodged a speeding car or was missed by a flying projectile.

No comments:

Post a Comment